The Mai Bhago College of Education Ralla, Mansa runs by the Punjabi Educational Society Regd. Ralla (Mansa). This society has been registered under registration act XXI of 1860 and Registration no. 650. Mai Bhago College of Education (girls), Ralla established in the year 2008 is recognized by NCTE, Jaipur and is affiliated to Punjabi University Patiala. Modern era is the era of science, technology and progress. Globalization has extended the wings of education. We are still unaware of methodologies being used by the western countries. Today the education should aims not only the teaching of 3R’s (Reading, Writing and Arithmetic) and 4H’s (Head, Heart, Health, Home) rather the overall personality development of students.
Mai Bhago Group of Institute Ralla(Mansa)
Citrus College provides students with quality educational experiences and support services that lead to the successful completion of degrees, transfer, certificates, career/technical education and basic skills proficiency. The college fosters academic and career success through the development of critical thinking, effective communication, creativity, and cultural awareness in a safe, accessible and affordable learning environment. In meeting the needs of our demographically diverse student population, we embrace equity and accountability through measurable learning outcomes, ethical data-driven decisions and student achievement.
Citrus College is driven to provide excellent educational opportunities that are responsive to the needs of our students, and empower them to meet and exceed challenges as active participants in shaping the future of our world.
1. Student Success and Completion: Meeting student needs by creating an educational environment in which students can attain a variety of goals.
2. Excellence: Maintaining a high standard of integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and career goals.
3. Collaboration: Seeking input from all sectors of the college and the community.
4. Diversity: Fostering a learning community in which the diverse values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognized and supported.
5. Life-Long Learning: Encouraging enthusiastic, independent thinkers and learners striving for personal growth.
6. Integrity: Behaving ethically in all interactions at all levels.
7. Technological Advancement: Implementing cutting-edge technology that enhances instruction and prepares students for life-long success.