1. Admission should be done as per norms of Punjabi University,Patila
2. Fee should deposited on fixed date oterwise admission form will be cancelled.
3. Admission should be on merit basis.
4. Students are expected to attend classes in theory & practical regularly so that they do not fall short of the university requirement i.e. 75% minimum for appearing in the end semester examination. Any student falling short of attendance will not be allowed to appear in the university examination.
5. Re-appear students can take admission in next year or semester as per norms of Punjabi University, Patiala.
6. Before leaving the college,students must have to clear all her dues and gavve written application to the principal.
7. PGDCA passed students can take direct admission in M.Sc(IT)-IInd yr.(Lateral Entry).
8. If any student failed or absent in house examination, She should be fined Rs.100 per paper.